Read this post till the end and I will make sure that this boring and exhausted Friday will become Happy Friday which will be full of motivation, inspiration, and joy.
It’s Friday and we all are somewhere excited and exhausted in our life. We want this day to end soon and walk into weekends with smiles and energy.
But still, this day is boring and we want some motivation and push to deal with it.
All of us have various plans for weekends such as watching favorite TV shows or movies, working on our passion, learning new things, exploring beautiful places, partying with friends, or make a plan to leave the corporate circus.
Do you want to know my plans for weekends?
Okay. I have planned to watch horror genre movies and already made a complete list of movies I will go with. You can comment on your plans in the comment section and we will have fun there.
Now, let’s jump into the world of Quotes and inspire ourselves to get out of anxiety and make this Friday happy.
Happy Friday Quotes, Images, and memes for Motivation
1. If happiness is a day. It’s called Friday.
2. Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Byron Pulsifer
3. It’s Friday and I am ready to rock at weekends.
4. Today is happy Friday because sorrows, anxiety, pain, and demotivation will leave my life for two days.
5. I promise myself that I will enjoy this weekend more than I hated the other five days.
6. Friday is all about having fun.
7. We have to change the way of thinking. We should learn to use our energy wisely to accomplish what we want in life.
8. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
9. “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!” —Garrett Kingston
Happy Friday short Quotes
10. “Life is good especially on a Friday.” —Anonymous
11. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
12. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” —Dr. Seuss
13. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” —Douglas Booth
14. “Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.“
Richard Nelson Bolles
15. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.“
16. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.“
17. “If you must have the motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.“
“When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.“
“Friday: The day after Thursday and before Saturday according to Rebecca Black. Also, the most annoying day of the week now.”
“Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.“
S. O’ Sade
It’s Friday again
Happy Friday Quotes by Famous People
21. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
22. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” —Robert Frost
23. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
24. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
25. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” —Lou Holtz
26. “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” —George Jones
27. “I’ll just stay home and eat a lot of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but a myth.” —Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl
Read more posts
Happy Friday will be only possible if you feel positive and happy from the inside. If you know what you are doing and growing every day then you not need any reason to be happy.
There are many things in your life which you can celebrate open-heartedly. Find those reasons and keep yourself ready for a celebration in difficult times.
Make a target in your life to achieve which excites you every day. This will motivate you to keep hustling and striving in life and you will not need Friday anymore to be happy.